Auburn Junior High School Yearbook
Purchase your 2023-2024 yearbook through the Herff Jones website link below:
- All AJHS yearbooks are purchased through Herff Jones Yearbook Order Center
- Please save your confirmation email to remember if you purchased a yearbook or not
- If you have any questions about the yearbook, please email Ms. Jeidy-Brown - email@example.com
Dates to Know:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much are yearbooks?
- Yearbooks are $40. If you would like to get your student's name stamped on the cover, the price is $45.
- In January, the price of a yearbook goes up to $45. Name stamping is no longer available for purchase in January.
How do I know if I've purchased a yearbook?
- If you successfully complete the transaction to purchase a yearbook, you will receive an email confirmation. Please save this email.
- Please keep your confirmation email to ensure you've purchased a yearbook. If you cannot find the email confirmation page, you can email Ms. Jeidy-Brown to look up your account: firstname.lastname@example.org .
When will yearbooks be distributed?
- Yearbooks will be distributed in the last weeks of April.
Are there extra yearbooks for purchase after distribution?
- Maybe, but do not rely on extra yearbooks being available. If you think your student would like a yearbook, make sure to purchase before the end of January.
- The yearbooks need to be purchased in advance of distribution so that we know how many to have printed at the factory.
I've got an awesome picture from a sport/activity. To whom should I send it?
- Ms. Jeidy-Brown: email@example.com
How can my AJHS student work on the yearbook staff?
- Applications for yearbook staff go out in the spring, and students are selected for staff before the next school year begins.
- Students should keep an eye out for the link for applications on Schoology in February/March.