Auburn Junior High School Yearbook
PLEASE VISIT THE HERFF JONES WEBSITE TO PURCHASE THE 2023 AJHS YEARBOOK; CLICK HERE TO ORDER.
- After purchasing, please save the confirmation email. This will be an easy way for you to confirm you have purchased a yearbook for your student.
Dates to Know:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much are yearbooks?
- Yearbooks are $35. If you would like to get your student's name stamped on the cover, the price is $40.
- In January, the price of a yearbook goes up to $40. Name stamping is no longer available for purchase in January.
How do I know if I've purchased a yearbook?
- If you successfully complete the transaction to purchase a yearbook, you will receive an email confirmation. Please save this email.
- Please keep your confirmation email to ensure you've purchased a yearbook. If you cannot find the email confirmation page, you can email Ms. Jeidy-Brown to look up your account: lmjbrown @auburnschools [dot] org .
When will yearbooks be distributed?
- Yearbooks will be distributed in the last weeks of April.
Are there extra yearbooks for purchase after distribution?
- Maybe, but do not rely on extra yearbooks being available. If you think your student would like a yearbook, make sure to purchase before the end of January.
- The yearbooks need to be purchased in advance of distribution so that we know how many to have printed at the factory.
I've got an awesome picture from a sport/activity. To whom should I send it?
- Ms. Jeidy-Brown: lmjbrown @auburnschools [dot] org
How can my AJHS student work on the yearbook staff?
- Applications for yearbook staff go out in the spring, and students are selected for staff before the next school year begins.
- Students should keep an eye out for the link for applications on Schoology in February/March.