From Auburn High’s Mr. James Tindell, College Coordinator: AHS is celebrating our Seniors during the entire month of April!
From AHS's Mr. Justin Yeager, Math teacher and Senior sponsor: Attention Seniors!! Be sure and check out the Senior site for important dates/information regarding Graduation!! It can be found on AHS's main web page and here!
Registration for returning students (currently enrolled for the 2020/2021 school year) will be open starting Monday, June 21, through Thursday, July 19. Parents/guardians will receive their student SNAPCODE for enrollment via email (email listed currently in INOW/Chalkable/Grade Portal) beginning Monday, June 21. This important annual process is for updating contacts, phone numbers and submitting proof of residency. If you are moving out of the Auburn area this summer, please click here to email AHS's Ms. Anna Veronese or click here to email Ms. Janet Nelson.
Attention All Students!
Don't Forget! Be sure to turn in your school-issued iPad and accessories to the AHS Library no later than the time of your last day/final! You are welcome to turn these items in early, but first speak with your teachers to discover if the iPad is needed on the final exam days!! Please be sure to save any important documents/images to the cloud (OneDrive/365).
Charges for Missing/Broken Items:
Missing/Broken Keyboard: $50
Missing/Broken Case: $100
Broken Screen: $89
Power Brick (Apple 12W): $16
Apple Lightning Cable/Cord: $12
AHS 1139 (3:45 until 5:15 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays)
Offering help with: Tutorials, Credit Recovery, Make-Up Work
Subject-Area Tutoring Schedule:
Ms. Danielle Hawkins (Science),
Ms. Alison Starr (Science)
Mr. Adam Byrd (English/Writing)
Mr. Ben Ward (Math)
Ms. Allysa Gentry (Math)
Ms. Amber Berry-Moore (English/Writing)
Ms. Sara Hughey (English/Writing)
Mr. Ben Ward (Math)
Attention Students and Parents: Click here for information regarding AHS's Dual Enrollment/Credit opportunities!
Attention AP Students! From Mr. James Tindell, College Coordinator!!!
Please click here to see the the final draft of this year’s AP testing schedule. ALL Auburn High School students are expected to test on campus in the traditional format. Testing locations were selected to guarantee more than ample social distancing-related guidelines at 100%. Wearing a mask is required.
Please remember the payment deadline for ALL AP exams is Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Payments should be made via the AHS MySchoolBucks payment portal: Click here for My School Bucks to pay for AP tests!
From AHS's Ms. Hollis Davis, Health teacher!! Information regarding AHS's 2021 Summer School!!!
- Session dates will be June 7-24 and July 1-22.
- Registration forms will be available in the AHS's Counseling center AFTER spring break.
- Course offerings will be listed on the form.
- Students WILL attend traditionally and must attend a minimum of 8 hours a week.
- Attendance will be M-Th from 8-12 noon.
- Students will have from June 7 to July 22 to complete coursework; however, students can complete courses EARLIER than July 22.
- Full credit courses are $100 and ½ credit classes are $50.
- Students can take up to a TOTAL of 2 credit hours.
- Your Counselor MUST approve your selection BEFORE you can pay for the course(s).
- Payments will be made on My School Bucks.
- Deadline to register and pay is May 14.
- AHS Summer School is only open to rising 11th and 12th graders.