Message from the AJHS Counselors during COVID-19
There are many ways we as counselors can be contacted when needed. First of all, please reach out by email to your student’s respective counselors (breakdown listed below). Also, students or parents can reach out to us via Schoology platform through the messaging tool. We will be checking our email and Schoology messages primarily during regular school hours. The following is a breakdown of the alphabet pertaining to student’s last name:
- A-F: Click here to email Krystal Pritchett
- G-N: Click here to e-mail Teresa Hunter
- O-Z: Click here to email Donnie Payne
Please be sure to check out our twitter page (@AJHSCOUNSELORS) for regular updates and posting of resources!
- Click here for the AJHS Counselors Twitter Page
- Click here for the website Protecting Mental Health
- Click here for the website Supporting Young Adults/Teenagers
- Click here for the website Social Emotional Learning
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is a specific need you have for your student or your family.
EDUCATE the whole child- academically, socially, emotionally
INSPIRE all students to understand and appreciate self and others
EMPOWER all students to explore opportunities and lead productive, healthful lives
Auburn City Schools offers school based mental health services for students with significant issues that impede classroom learning. For more information, please contact your school counselor or administrator.
COURSE SELECTION SHEETS