- Pick partners with East Alabama Food Bank to support families experiencing food insecurity. If your family could benefit from a weekly supplemental bag of non-perishable food items sent home with your student, please contact Mrs. Burney to sign up.
- Our PTO proudly supports "Community Connections", a group of parents that work to gather primarily clothing related resources for family. If your family is in need of clothing support, please let Ms. Burney know so that she can work with them to help meet those needs.
- For additional financial related community resources to assist families in need (food, rent, utilities, transportation, etc.), please contact the United Way at 211 or visit their website for additional information: http://www.unitedwayofleecounty.com/
- While 211 is the best way to find up to date information on available resources, we also provide with a list that may provide some help.
- If your family is experiencing homelessness due to financial instability, we are here to help. Your child may be entitled to transportation support to and from school, along with additional support from Auburn City Schools. Please read about educational rights related to homeless status here and let us know how we can assist you.