Change of Transportation Form

  • Change of Transportation Forms 

    It is often necessary to change the way your child goes home from school. Sometimes the change is only for one day, like when a student goes home with a friend or sometimes it may be for a few weeks or months.  For any change, the school must have written notification.  This is for the safety and accountability of all children.  Please print and complete the form provided below and send in to school in the mornings with your student.    

    PES Change of Transportation Form