Employee Assistance Program Services
The Auburn City Schools Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees and eligible dependents. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call American Behavioral at 800-925-5327.
The EAP provides confidential assessment and short-term, professional counseling services for personal problems that interfere with everyday living. Services available to you include:
Up to three (3) free face-to-face sessions provided for issues such as:
- Grief and loss
- Coping with change
- Marital/family issues
- Interpersonal relationship difficulties
- Stress-related problems
- Referrals to other professionals when necessary
- Unlimited Telephonic Coaching: scheduled telephonic sessions for non- clinical work/life issues such as grief, change, relationship issues, and stress.
- Eldercare Support Services: referrals for eldercare; resources and materials on retirement, housing concerns, grief and loss, disaster support, Medicare/Medicaid, and respite.
- Legal Counseling Services: a free, comprehensive legal consultation with access to a 25% discounted rate for future services. (These services do not apply to employment issues.)
- Financial Counseling Services: a free session with a certified financial professional with access to a 15% discount for future services and/or local community referrals to other financial advisement resources.
- Community Support Resources: access to referrals to thousands of community resources including 12-step groups, community mental health agencies, support groups, and more.
- Online Services: the American Behavioral website allows you to navigate services offered, locate a provider in your area, take surveys, and much more. Please visit www.americanbehavioral.com.
If you would like more information on the Auburn City Schools Employee Assistance Program, click here to email Dr. Jason Lowe.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call
American Behavioral at 800-925-5327.