School Nurse



Degrees and Certifications:

Hope Helton

Click here to email me



If your child will require medication during the school year, you must contact our school nurse, Nurse Hope. A completed Medication Parent/Prescriber Authorization form must be submitted when the medication is delivered to the school nurse. Students are prohibited from delivering medications to school. 

Prescriber Form


Click here for ACS Health Services information including medication policy, forms, and legislative updates.


Communicable Disease Parent Letter