Back-to-School Enrichment FAQ
- When will Enrichment Services Begin?
- Specialists district-wide will start pulling for Enrichment the week of August 23rd. Thank you for your patience as we continue testing, referrals, and program development for this school year.
- How are students identified to participate in Enrichment?
- Students may meet eligibility criteria through 2nd Grade Child Find or standard referral. Referrals may be requested by teachers and/or parents once per calendar year. The determination process includes multiple components completed within ninety days.
- Is Enrichment the same as Gifted?
- No, there are differences between qualification and services in these two designation programs. ACS is an Enrichment-based school system.
- What is happening in Enrichment?
- Exciting and engaging concept-based units! Ask your student how we are challenging and extending thinking and learning in enrichment.