Sir Readalot's Kingdom of Books
Come enter the Kingdom of Books by attending Sir Readalot’s castle at J.F. Drake’s Media Center. This is our first Scholastic book fair for this year and it will be September 30th – October 8th. The hours are 8:00 am – 3:45 pm. We hope to see everyone there!! If you are interested in volunteering; please contact Laura Hardy at email@example.com or Teresa Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org (Book Fair Chairperson).
Supply List 2014-15
Drake Schedules 2014-15
The mission of J.F. Drake Middle School, the collaborative community navigating students through educational and social transitions, is to ensure each student develops the confidence, character, and skills to become independent thinkers through a system distinguished by:
- Safe and nurturing environments
- Stakeholders engaged in the education and social development process
- Rigorous academic challenges that are incorporated into innovative and diverse learning experiences
- Personal integrity and respect of others
- Inspired learners who are globally, socially, and emotionally responsible
25th - DMS Football vs Prattville - Home 4:30
26th - FCA Huddle 7:15 am
26th - Outside Lunch
30th - Choir Practice 3:30
30th - Book Fair Begins
Beauty and the Beast, Jr.
If you would like to receive news and information about DMS via text messages, join us on Celly! Text @DMS2015 to 23559.